DNSC2000?

General and Miscellaneous Topics regarding MsPinky
chrisw
DNSC2000?

Post by chrisw » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:21 am

Hey I am curious if anyone here has used the DNSC2000 with Pinky VST in Ableton? I am considering purchasing this but I dont want to spend 60 if its not going to allow me to Midi map my jog wheel to scratch.
dlpinkstah
Site Admin

Post by dlpinkstah » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:51 am

Haven't tested the DNSC2000 myself, but if you can verify that it does output MIDI CC messages for the jog wheel velocity, together with MIDI Note On/Off for the jog wheel touch, then it's sure to work fine with Pinky VST. BTW-- that would be the normal industry-standard way for a jogwheel to work, so I'm guessing it should work just fine with Pinky VST.
chrisw

Post by chrisw » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:46 am

dlpinkstah wrote:Haven't tested the DNSC2000 myself, but if you can verify that it does output MIDI CC messages for the jog wheel velocity, together with MIDI Note On/Off for the jog wheel touch, then it's sure to work fine with Pinky VST. BTW-- that would be the normal industry-standard way for a jogwheel to work, so I'm guessing it should work just fine with Pinky VST.
Sweet dude, Thanks so much, this was my 23rd birthday present so cant wait to lay down some scratchin in dubstep