Downloadable Music Video Content

General and Miscellaneous Topics regarding MsPinky
cb shaw
Downloadable Music Video Content

Post by cb shaw » Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:30 am

I'm sure this is a question on a lot of Ms Pinky's users' minds, but does anyone know where there is a good reliable place to download music videos? I've been using P2P programs, but they lack variety, and it's almost impossible to find electronic dance music videos or old school hip hop tracks.

I know that if you are a Mac user using Quicktime Pro you can save videos directly from certain sites, but I've been having trouble tracking down a site that has a wide selection of good stuff. Often the videos are embedded in Flash players, so you can't download them.

If there is a "pay" site out there with a really good library I'm open to that idea.

I would also be willing to trade with others who have good collections...

Any suggestions?

Thanks Pinky users!

-cb
gmint

Post by gmint » Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:16 am

Well, I don't know about downloads, but you could always subscribe to a service like TM Century's VidDisc...
elwood

Post by elwood » Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:55 pm

video.google.com has been a saving grace as of late. Download fairly high quality clips in AVI format and then convert them to whatever you like.

To conveniently rip videos off that site and others, look no further than All-In-One Video Bookmarklet!
Johnsy

Post by Johnsy » Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:43 pm

if you have any DVD's you could rip them, thats what i've done, you can guarantee the quality as well then.