Replacement Vinyl Prices?

General and Miscellaneous Topics regarding MsPinky
jowan
Replacement Vinyl Prices?

Post by jowan » Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:09 pm

How much do they cost?

I bought MsPinky gen 3 about a year ago and have fully used it (it rocks)

but after going to raves and getting the records out they are a bit trashed.

I was under the impression they are $10 each after you have bought four - which i have - but DACs http://www.dacs-audio.com/index.html

says they are £40 each (uk i am)

Is MsPinky aware of theyre policy?

As an official reseller they should follow the MsPink policy and sell them for £10 each!

Can i still order them from America and pay the shipping?

it would still be cheaper than getting them form DACs.
dlpinkstah
Site Admin

Contact <factotum@mspinky.com>

Post by dlpinkstah » Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:19 pm

I'm sorry for the confusion on the issue of replacement vinyls. We'll get that sorted out.

As it states elsewhere on the site, we do offer replacements for the price of $10.00 USD each. So, for those who've purchased a set of (4) Ms Pinky vinyls for the price of $99.00 USD, either from mspinky.com or from another authorized distributor (DACS or Cycling-'74), I can send you replacements myself until we work out a suitable arrangement for the distributors to carry replacement vinyls. Shipping and handling costs are the same as for a regular (1st-time) order, however.

So if you already have purchased Ms Pinky, and want replacement vinyls, just send me an email detailing how many you want, what colors, and your shipping address. I will then calculate postage rate for you and send you the total. You can then either send me a PayPal payment to "factotum@mspinky.com" or a money order.
jowan

price agreed - phew!

Post by jowan » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:52 am

DACs audio got in contact with MsPinky and they have agreed to sell the replacement records for £10.00 each inc vat (gbp) and have just placed an order.

I don;t think anyone had orderd replacements from them before so thats why they had never had anyone like me hassleing them for the lower price

(i must be really bad with records)

any way - its sorted now

thanks MsPinky (us) :) thanks Dacs Audio (uk) ;)

Jowan

http://file-error.net