No Waveform /window size

General and Miscellaneous Topics regarding MsPinky
honeo
No Waveform /window size

Post by honeo » Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:42 pm

Yeah I know I'm not the first asking that but every thing I read did'nt solve my Problem, i do not se the Waveform and yes i shift click it, i tried to use the Batch Waveform and yes i looked up for the color... but there's no Waveform
:cry:

how can i set the windowsize? could i ? for now i could not...

im using:
vista home professional
asus
Intel core 2duo t9400 @ 2.53 GHz
4.0 GB Ram
kbooms1w

Post by kbooms1w » Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:52 am

Not sure which program you're talking about, but certain meta data seems to be the most common problem, such as data in the comments field or bpm field, at least that's what I've found with songs that have been run through iTunes and loaded into Pinky VST, probably causes problems in the other programs also.

Try taking out all but the most basic meta data.
honeo

Post by honeo » Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:08 am

I'm talking about MaxiPatch Ao or Av, doesn't matter wich one. I do not use iTunes, so I still search for the prob. And what about zhe windowsize? is just pretty small but can't get it bigger
honeo

Post by honeo » Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:40 am

It works with pinky vst, but i would be fine if it would work with maxipatch too
dlpinkstah
Site Admin

Post by dlpinkstah » Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:34 pm

What are the settings you've made in the "Cosmetic Preferences" control panel? Under Cosmetic Preferences, you can set the foreground and background colours for both the small and the larger waveform displays. You've probably got one or both of these colour settings set to black or something you can't see properly. Try setting background to black, and foreground to bright green, or similar.

Also-- please post screenshots of the main Maxi-Patch window, and the Cosmetic Prefs window so we can actually see what's going on.
honeo

Post by honeo » Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:53 pm

it's not a cosmtic problem, cause after using pinkyvst the wvf file is build correctly and the waveform can be displayed in maxipatch, but maxipatch and the calculator does not create the waveform file correctly(think so)