Couldn't be happier..

General and Miscellaneous Topics regarding MsPinky
Ezmyrelda
Couldn't be happier..

Post by Ezmyrelda » Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:32 am

With the service I recieved from Scott and company. I bought the Conectiv with 2 HQ records and 2 Splatter Matters. I received the package very quickly (Within 2 days). The Conectiv installed the drivers on the first try and has worked like a charm. It worked with Deckadance, Torq (After I selected 3rd Gen), Pinky vst, and Ammobox the first time I hooked everything up. The USB card sounds wonderful!

Scott gave steller service and I would recommend Ms.Pinky TCV to anybody interested in digital vinyl.

The HQ records are hefty and solid and feel great, The Splatter Matter records are also pretty heavy and they are absolutely gorgeous. I could not be more pleased with the conectiv and my Ms. Pinky vinyl and know I will be a customer for life.
Mudo

Post by Mudo » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:21 pm

Cool!

Mudo means mute person.

Researching new interface paradigms
djpash

Re: Couldn't be happier..

Post by djpash » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:31 pm

Ezmyrelda wrote:With the service I recieved from Scott and company. I bought the Conectiv with 2 HQ records and 2 Splatter Matters. I received the package very quickly (Within 2 days). The Conectiv installed the drivers on the first try and has worked like a charm. It worked with Deckadance, Torq (After I selected 3rd Gen), Pinky vst, and Ammobox the first time I hooked everything up. The USB card sounds wonderful!

Scott gave steller service and I would recommend Ms.Pinky TCV to anybody interested in digital vinyl.

The HQ records are hefty and solid and feel great, The Splatter Matter records are also pretty heavy and they are absolutely gorgeous. I could not be more pleased with the conectiv and my Ms. Pinky vinyl and know I will be a customer for life.
I agree, the service and forum feedback is impeccable...everyone here seems to have their act together, and I don't see any senseless blithering (although Im sure some exists). I got the 2 HQ and 2 Splatter Matter vinyls...

I had some problems at first, with a little bit of help from the forum I was able to find a very simple workaround...even on a 1.2ghz pc with 1g ram, I am able to mix and match my own tunes...all for less than the price of a single double sided dubplate =D