Pinky pluggo file memory

Regarding use and development of Ms Pinky's Pluggo Plugin
TequilaKez
Pinky pluggo file memory

Post by TequilaKez » Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:57 am

Ok, I figure I can wait for the drag and drop and ableton browser thing, but can we at least get a little update thats stores the filename and play state with the song/project. I mean, I want to load an ableton song and kick it off and start scratching without having to mess with the fiddly file browser thing and press play every time. I don't imagine this would be very hard to fix.

I know klangfreund's plug is supposed to do this but it crashes Live on my powerbook.
Jeffason

Post by Jeffason » Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:08 pm

i noticed this too! I want it to save the file as well
TequilaKez

Post by TequilaKez » Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:25 am

Please can we get this working. I've owned pinky now for almost a year and it still proves impractical to use in a live situation with another ASIO app because this basic feature is missing.
dlpinkstah
Site Admin

Waiting on UB Pluggo

Post by dlpinkstah » Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:40 am

Making Pinky Pluggo save the file between sessions is definitely near the top of my to-do list. You shall have it, chillins, never fear. Unfortunately, I'm kinda stuck waiting for the Universal Binary version of Pluggo to be released (even in beta form). Once that happens, the new version of Pinky Pluggo will include the file saving feature. I promise. :wink: