Is the CD signal available now?

Topics regarding use of Ms Pinky's Compact Disc Control
mustgroove
Is the CD signal available now?

Post by mustgroove » Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:21 am

Heya :) I've just discovered Ms. Pinky and I'm keen to make the purchase straight away, but I just wanted to check what the status of the CD signal is...

If I buy a vinyl pack, is the CD signal included in the price or is it a separate purchase? If it's separate, where can I purchase it? I can't seem to find any info on the CD thing except on this forum atm...

Cheers
dlpinkstah
Site Admin

CD Signal is available now

Post by dlpinkstah » Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:02 am

The CD Control Signal for Ms Pinky is available now. If you buy the vinyl, you'll get access to all Ms Pinky software and the CD signal for download. And, if you make a special request (send an email after placing your order), we can send you a CDR containing the (4) CD Control Signal tracks together with your vinyl.
mustgroove

Post by mustgroove » Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:32 am

Awesome!!! :)

Thanks for the quick reply! 1 more question... The Ms Pinky standalone software only requires the Pluggo runtime to run, correct? I know Pinky Pluggo does (funnily enough :lol:) but I'm wondering about the other ones...

Also, am I correct in saying that currently Binky Toy is the only Ms Pinky app that isn't ported to XP atm? That's not really a problem for me anyway, im planning on mainly using Pinky Pluggo within Ableton Live for audio stuff...

:D
dlpinkstah
Site Admin

Post by dlpinkstah » Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:06 am

mustgroove wrote:The Ms Pinky standalone software only requires the Pluggo runtime to run, correct? I know Pinky Pluggo does (funnily enough :lol:) but I'm wondering about the other ones...
The standalone versions of Maxi-Patch do not require Pluggo runtime in order to run. The only other thing they require is QuickTime. If you're using a Mac, QuickTime is built right into the OS. On WinXP, you'll have to download and install QuickTime for WinXP from Apple. Not to worry... QuickTime is FREE.
mustgroove wrote: Also, am I correct in saying that currently Binky Toy is the only Ms Pinky app that isn't ported to XP atm?
That's correct. BinkyToy is OSX - only... and proud of it :wink:
mustgroove

Post by mustgroove » Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:14 am

Hehe nice... not that I'm trying to ignite an OSX vs. XP flamewar on here or anything...

Thanks for your help pinkstah :D