pinky VST with ableton 7 help!

For discussion on the topic of Ms Pinky's "Pinky VST" plugin
donnie_brass
pinky VST with ableton 7 help!

Post by donnie_brass » Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:06 pm

hey everyone
i am a new user of miss pinky, having had m-audios Torq for about a year before switching..
my main interest in the system was the pluggo into ableton combination, since i have found some great vst filters (gvst, free plugins) that i love to use while djing.. though Torq did NOT seem to like them..
so after seeing this image (see below)
on the pinky website, i had my mind made up.
the only problem i am having here is that with ableton, i can only manage to have ONE VST device visible at a time, unlike in the image shown. is there some setting somewere that i just dont know about? i realize this is really a problem with ableton and not pinky.. but a little help on the matter would be greatly appreciated.
i LOVE using the plugin, the interface is simple and to the point.. the browser is so much nicer than Torq, the functionality and responce leaves nothing to be desired, and the pink records look sexy on my purple vestax! i just wish i could see both channels information at the same time without having to toggle while i'm mixing!
donnie_brass

Post by donnie_brass » Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:07 pm

dlpinkstah
Site Admin

Post by dlpinkstah » Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:02 pm

You probably just need to go to Ableton preferences "Look Feel" tab and select "Multiple Plug-in Windows" --> ON and "Auto-Hide Plug-in Windows" --> OFF.
donnie_brass

Post by donnie_brass » Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:16 pm

bingo!
i figured it would be something dumb i didnt know about..
thanks for the help!
-serenity now-