maya44 usb tiger drivers? help?

A Forum for topics relating to the soundcard/ audio converter that is used with MsPinky
ben hustis
maya44 usb tiger drivers? help?

Post by ben hustis » Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:43 pm

hey ya'll... i know this topic has been addressed, but i still haven't been able to find anyone who can get me the tiger drivers for the maya44. this is basically me crying "help" while standing on a raft slowly sinking mid-ocean.

thanks!

ben
dlpinkstah
Site Admin

Aggregate Device

Post by dlpinkstah » Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:32 am

Ben-

Have you tried creating an aggregate device using the Maya's Ins/outs combined together? If not, I think that's the way to go for getting it to work with Tiger. Use the OSX "Audio/MIDI Setup" utility's Aggregate Device Editor to create the aggregate device, then select it as the audio device driver inside Maxi-Patch or BinkyToy.

Lemme know if that works for you.

-DLP
banditozilla

Post by banditozilla » Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:16 pm

yeah,

i got the same problems. i cannot figure out how to combine the 4 ins and 4 outs in one device. i am opening the editor, mark the ins and out, but the new device shows only the 4 channels which I have marked first. I am using the maya usb 44, 10.4.3 (OS X), binky toy 2.3.1 g4, driver of the maya is 1.0.1. any advice is highly appreciated. i want to run my pinky again.

help, i need somebody.....