Killer price for U46DJ

A Forum for topics relating to the soundcard/ audio converter that is used with MsPinky
Pesto
Killer price for U46DJ

Post by Pesto » Sun May 14, 2006 5:39 pm

Hey guys,

I am not affiliated with this store in any way, but as I was looking for a good price on the ESI U46DJ, I thought, I might share this with you.

At <a href="http://www.thomann.de/">Thomann</a>, there's the U46DJ for just 99EUR incl. german VAT or 65,55£ for UK customers. Their site is both in german and english language. I'll get one soon:)

Cheers...Jost
the continental europe distributor for the gorgeous Missy
djbills

Post by djbills » Mon May 15, 2006 2:35 am

Yep, I recently put in a big round of research and that's the best I could come up with, too.

I'm in New Zealand, but even after int'l shipping Thomann made the most sense. It arrived in about 5 days.

For the US, 99 euros plus another 25 for shipping equals out to about $160 USD. Not bad! Most US vendors seem to want to sell it for $220. I'm not sure if the US would charge any import tariffs.

I hope to have pinky up and running soon.
djone37

Post by djone37 » Mon May 15, 2006 5:42 am

djbills wrote:Yep, I recently put in a big round of research and that's the best I could come up with, too.

I'm in New Zealand, but even after int'l shipping Thomann made the most sense. It arrived in about 5 days.

For the US, 99 euros plus another 25 for shipping equals out to about $160 USD. Not bad! Most US vendors seem to want to sell it for $220. I'm not sure if the US would charge any import tariffs.

I hope to have pinky up and running soon.

That is a good price... I might ship one here to Canada! I've been needing a soundcard for a while!