Souncard/amp like seratos!!??

A Forum for topics relating to the soundcard/ audio converter that is used with MsPinky
toastytraxx
Souncard/amp like seratos!!??

Post by toastytraxx » Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:38 am

Hello there fellow pinky users, i have what i feel is a fairly valid question to this forum. Does any1 know of a DAC/audio converter (soundcard) that also enables a buffered split circuit (to maintain sound integrity) for the line outs. The split circuit allows for two line outs (2 x red and white each TT) for each Turntable for connection to both the line and phono on the the mixer, thus enabling the DJ to switch from Mspinky to normal vinyl by switching the line to phono on the DJ mixer???? The audio converters that are listed on mspinky, u46dj etc, dont allow for this function and i was wondering if there was a solution out there. Serato of course but is there a cheaper one?

I think this is a main issue in general with a few Djs and thought it needed a good solution so if any1 can help it would be fantastic!! thanks

as i have not yet experienced mspinky iam unsure of weather at all you can use normal vinyl with a soundcard like the u46dj that doesnt have a split circuit (only 4channel in 4channnel out)? There is actualy a way i have been told where you are able to change the settings in the mspinky software to allow for normal vinyl to play through the soundcard without changing (wasting time) the phono ins on the soundcard to phono on the mixer. It stops the signal output in the software to allow for normal vinyl!! This is the other option.....