how to midi map loop and cue points in m4l patch

For topics related to using MsPinky inside the Max/MSP graphical programming environment
greganato
how to midi map loop and cue points in m4l patch

Post by greganato » Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:02 am

hey can some one either post an example file to a m4l patch with the loop and cue points mapped to a pad controller so i can see how its done? or tell me how to do it maybe? its easy to do in the maxi patch. but I'm new to this m4l programming thing. trying to map my midi fighter to the cue / loop points and controls is hard.
greganato

Post by greganato » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:53 am

figured out a makeshift solution to this problem. knobs! and lots of them :) now my midi fighter can control all the loop and cue points haha

this is the file! i hope i can post it. i think i can cause i saw another .amxd file on here. if not ill take it down. you need all the other system files to get the plugin to work anyways.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/917 ... X2new.amxd

haha there has got to be a better way of doing this though !
greganato

Post by greganato » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:36 am

just updated the plugin to be collapsible! haha im learning.

here is a picture. basically im just mapping my buttons on my midifighter 3d to the knobs and then selecting the banks to change up the cc numbers to higher values to map the other loop and cue points.

here is a picture of the knobs. you collapse or open them by pressing the close/ open button. haha nvm the nugget in a biscuit song. was loaded because it was one of my few mp3 files. and i was messing around with audio formats.

Image[/img]