Please Help!!! Max/Msp audio interface problems.

For topics related to using MsPinky inside the Max/MSP graphical programming environment
wintermute
Please Help!!! Max/Msp audio interface problems.

Post by wintermute » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:04 pm

I have a native instruments audio 8 DJ, it works flawlessly in maxipatch and binky toy but max/msp will only accept a signal in and will not send a signal out. The signal out drop menu won't even give me any options when I have coreaudio/audio 8 dj selected. However Mptcfs~ works, it will track the sample accurately but will not send it out of my audio interface.

Do I need to put in an ad_.mxo file in my cycling 74 folder? If so what kind? I already have coreaudio, nonreal, and rewire in their.

If anyone knows how to fix this I would be greatly appreciative I am just learning Max/Msp and this is the first problem I have been unable to solve by reading forums or help manuals and any help would be great.

thanks
Beef Hands

Mac pro/leopard 10.5.3(audio 8 DJ interface) Rane ttm56s mixer(techinc 1210 turntables)(max/msp/jitter 5)
...............................1o0.1.0o1..........................
dlpinkstah
Site Admin

Post by dlpinkstah » Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:02 pm

That's very odd. I would first just try re-installing Max/MSP. They recently released a new version of Max5 that you should download and install.

Also-- did you contact Cycling-'74 support about this issue?