Binky Toy Universal Binary (Intel-Compatible) version 2.4!!!

Topics regarding MsPinky's BinkyToy Application
dlpinkstah
Site Admin
Binky Toy Universal Binary (Intel-Compatible) version 2.4!!!

Post by dlpinkstah » Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:01 am

OK! We're mightly pleased to announce that thanks to some recent improvements to Apple's XCode developer tools, and thanks to some very very useful articles posted on the Apple developer site, we've been able to port Binky Toy to Universal Binary (Intel-compatible) form!! :lol:

I don't know if anybody cares... but hey... I thought it was pretty cool that we were finally able to do that. Don't you? :wink:

OK, Whatever... if you wanna check it out it's the new version 2.4 UB of Binky Toy, and it's now available as a free download to all Ms Pinky Fan Club Members.

Unfortunately-- there is one big bug in the new UB version... audio recording is broken :cry: But we'll get that fixed pronto, promise.
dlpinkstah
Site Admin

Nasty Bug Fix

Post by dlpinkstah » Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:10 pm

Just fixed a nasty bug in Binky Toy UB version 2.4 that caused lots of rapid stuttering when cueing to the beginning of a file with the vinyl. I uploaded a new build of 2.4, but we're keeping the same version number. So if the version you're using stutters a lot when you're cueing to the beginning of a file with the vinyl, then you need to download the latest build (dated 09/20) which fixes that problem.

More bug fixes on the way...