After starting to use binkytoy I found a lot of my mp3's wouldn't play in binky. Got those annoying red popup's etc.
It turns out it has to do with iTunes pasting the album's artwork into the mp3 file itself rather than linking to it.
The solution is to delete the artwork from the file:
- command-i -> get info -> artwork
- delete it
For batch removal use this procedure:
- Select/highlight all the songs you want to change.
- Right-click > get info (command-i)
- Tick off (or on depending on the current state) the checkmark by the artwork box.
- Move your cursor over into the box (click it!) and hit the delete key twice.
- click OK and let iTunes do it's thing
2 posts •Page 1 of 1
I've noticed this too. Seems like mp3 artwork on some mp3s throws of Ms. Pinky. Any way to get a work around on this... this has bothered me for quite some time now too.